Yard Debris Removal
It’s simple to remove yard waste when our lawn cleanup experts are on the scene. Let’s get started!
Professional Yard Debris Removal
It’s not always easy work to haul away yard debris. Got better things to do than get your hands dirty? Then why not call on Bear Junk Removal for trusty yard debris removal services from the professionals? That way, you can have a clean lawn without having to make a big time investment.
Local Lawn Debris Removal Pros
Don’t choose a franchise… choose local! Our business is owned and operated in Bonita Springs, FL, and we love nothing more than working hard for clients all across our community.
- On time. We’re not far from you! We’ll be there during your appointment’s 2-hour arrival window.
- Prepared. Our team is big enough for the job, and our team members are trained for the work.
- Courteous. We show up with neat, tidy appearances and go-getter attitudes. We love what we do!
- Full-service. Every step of our yard cleanup is handled by our team. All you have to do is watch.
Yard cleanup and junk removal shouldn’t have to cost you an overwhelming amount of money. That’s why we keep our prices fair and affordable—so you don’t have to shell out big bucks for a clean yard!
- The first thing we’ll do is determine how much yard junk we will be hauling away during your appointment.
- Then, after considering how much truck space this junk will take up, we’ll prepare a volume-based quote for your approval.
- This quote is treated as the final price of our services. So, when you agree to it, you know we won’t charge you hidden fees.
- Upon completion of our services, you can pay using cash, checks, or cards. Or pay wirelessly using Cash App, Zelle, or Venmo!
Garden Waste Removal: What We Take
MORE ITEMS WE TAKE
- Tree stumps
- Hedge clippings
- Fire pits
- Play structures
Yard Debris Removal in Three Easy Steps
You’ll know we’re on our way when you receive our courtesy call. So come on out, prepare for our arrival, and say hello. Then, we’ll get to work!
Don’t worry your little head about having to take all the yard scraps to the dump. That’s what we’re here for—so you don’t have to.