Concrete Removal Services
Need help breaking up concrete and hauling away the mess? Bear Junk Removal can make the process quick and simple!
Breaking Concrete in Your Southwest Florida Community
Our concrete removal services are available in your location! Bear Junk Removal is conveniently located in Bonita Springs and serves many communities in Collier County, Lee County, and the surrounding areas.
Whether you are near the Gulf Coast or further inland, you can trust our hardworking team for commercial and residential concrete removal. We promise to make the process painless!
Why Us for Concrete Removal?
Bear Junk Removal is the premier choice for concrete demolition and debris removal because we’re experienced and equipped!
We have a staff of capable demolition experts that are prepared to put their years of experience to use for you. They’ll bring all the proper equipment to break up concrete. You won’t need to prepare the area, rent any tools, or clean up the mess, because we take care of everything! Of course, we’ll take care to protect surrounding areas and not damage nearby property in the process. How’s that for full-service?
As an added bonus, we are available to you 6 days a week! That means you never have to wait long for the concrete removal you need!
Our Concrete Removal Process
- Choosing the right crew for the job is the first step. So, give Bear Junk Removal a call, and we’ll be happy to discuss our concrete removal services with you. You can reach us 6 days a week at 239-398-2809. If you already know what you need and would like to book an appointment, then you are always welcome to use our online booking system.
- Next up is pricing. Once we understand the scope of the job and your expectations, we’ll provide you with a no obligation quote. This service quote will cover everything! You won’t ever pay extra for equipment or disposal. One simple price covers the entire job!
- When you give us the go-ahead, then we’ll begin demolition. Our team will break up the unwanted concrete into manageable pieces. Then we will load all the debris into our junk truck. Don’t worry, we’re always sure to thoroughly clean up the area.
- If everything looks good to you, then we’ll head out. Our team knows where to properly dispose of concrete debris and any other junk you might need us to haul away.
- After all details are complete, then you can settle the bill with cash, card, check, Cash App, Venmo, or Zelle.
Concrete Slab Removal
Does your home or small business have an old concrete slab that needs to go? We can demolish and remove old patio slabs, basketball pads, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, RV pads, and more! Simply show our crew the area, and we’ll gather all of the information we need to make a demolition plan. On demo day, we will arrive right on time with a full crew and all the right tools. Let us take care of the dirty, loud, and back-breaking labor of demolition! You’re welcome to watch the process, or you can duck out and come back when the job is done. Either way is fine with us!
After all of the unwanted concrete has been broken up, we will begin cleanup. Our junk truck is up to the task! Of course, we are always happy to make multiple trips. Whatever it takes to, that’s what we do! You won’t have to worry about unsightly or unsafe concrete slabs on your property anymore. Instead, you can put your energy into planning what to do with your fresh, new space!
Bear Junk Removal offers concrete removal services and so much more to the people of Southwest Florida! Our crew is local and flexible.
We serve the people of Southwest Florida from our home base in Bonita Springs. As a local junk removal and demolition company, we are able to best meet the unique needs of our community. We know the area, we care about the people, and we’re prepared for anything! Don’t forget that by choosing a local crew, you’re supporting small business and keeping your money close to home!
What if getting rid of old concrete is just part of the job? Don’t stress! Your junk is our honey! Our staff can break up and remove concrete and so much more. We can haul away nearly any outdoor junk such as basketball goals, BBQ grills, patio furniture and more. Of course, we can also break up concrete as part of a larger demolition job. So, whatever cleanup or demo project you’ve got on your list, be sure to call in the flexible and professional team at Bear Junk Removal to get it done!