Bear Junk Removal, your local junk removal company, is happy to take on your carpet removal project. Ready to get started?
CARPET REMOVAL SERVICES
Bear Junk Removal has a solution for your dirty, unwanted carpets. It’s called our full-service carpet removal and disposal. We make getting rid of carpets easily!
- Don’t bother peeling the carpet off the floor. We can do this tricky work for you so you don’t have to.
- After collecting your carpets, we’ll roll them up and haul them to our truck for load-up.
- Finally, we’ll dispose of the carpets. We do carpet recycling when possible, or we take the carpet to a nearby landfill.
Get Rid of Old Carpets Fast
Tired of looking at those old, filthy carpets? Want to get rid of them NOW? If so, then our fast services are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- The first step of a fast appointment is showing up on time. You can count on us to be there during the 2-hour arrival window.
- Next, guide us to the unwanted carpets. We’ll take a look at what we’re dealing with before we start peeling them up one after another.
- We remove all the carpets in addition to those frustrating tack strips. Then, we load it all onto our truck. Leave all the heavy lifting to us.
- Finally, we’ll process your payment and head out to dispose of the carpets. You’ll be amazed at how quickly we got it all done!
Carpet Removal Cost
We provide affordable prices to our customers because we want our professional services to be well within your budget.
- Our services are priced on a basis of volume of junk removed. This means the amount of truck space your carpets use up determines what you pay.
- Other factors that contribute to the final price include labor, gas, and dump fees. All these are calculated into your upfront quote. No hidden fees.
- Approve our quote, and we’ll start removing carpets right away. Then, at the end of your appointment, you can pay the same price you agreed to upfront.
Our Other Junk Removal Services
Construction Debris Removal
Yard Debris Removal
MORE ITEMS WE TAKE
- Electronics and TVs
- Clothing and Toys
- Bagged Trash
- Old Decorations
- Exercise Equipment
- Hot Tubs
- Books and Magazines
- Cabinets and Shelves
How OId Carpet Removal Works
Let us see how many carpets you need us to get rid of. Then, accept our upfront service quote, and we’ll start removing them for you.
We will work speedily so you aren’t tied down with us all day. Once all the carpets are in our truck, we’ll go to dispose of them.